tax services, online, anywhere, Chicago, resolution, business tax, accounting, bookkeeping, nonprofit, grant writing, Thumbtack, business start up


You could get up to $400 Early Refund Advance!
If you qualify, get a part of your Refund Advance early

Will need W2s, 1099s or other proof of income. Starts December 19th

Call 412.377.3358 today to schedule an appointment  #taxseason #incometaxseason #refundcheck #refundseason #calltoday? #W2s #taxaccountant #accounting #taxmoney?? #openallyearround #Taxprofessional #makemoneymoves #appointmentsavailable #email #fax  #referralfee

Refund Advance is even BIGGER

The No Fee Refund Advance is even bigger, up to $3,500. Or for the first time, choose your Refund Advance. If you qualify, increase your Refund Advance with Go Big

Prequalify now to see what your options might be
After you prequalify, you can select which product you'd like to discuss at your appointment.

Learn more about Refund Advance

No Fee
Up to $3500

From $1000 to $7000

Track your refund
• Store and organize documents
• Get support

Receive up to $100 for your referral !!!!!

Our Year Round Services

  • Tax Preparation for: Individual, Partnerships, Corporation, Non-Profit Organizations, S-Corps and Ride Sharing Drivers (Uber, Lyft, Z-Trip, Yellow Cab , etc)
  • Tax Consultation
  • E-file services
  • Fast Refund Options
  • Multi State Sales Tax Services
  • Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
  • Audit and compliance services for non-profit organizations
  • Budget Preparation
  • Scope of Work Bidding Preparation
  • Grant Writing for most foundations and city and county funding opportunities 


Certified payroll reports are special payroll reports that contractors who work on public works or government funded construction projects must file on a weekly basis —  For accurate, comlete and fast Certified Payroll services you can count on Shirley the Tax Expert.

For more information call (412) 377-3358

Ask about our Full Service Project Management program for your business.


et me settle your tax debt for less than the full amount you owe. It may be a legitimate option if you can't pay your full tax liability, or doing so creates a financial hardship. I consider your unique set of facts and circumstances:

Ability or inability to pay

Injured Spouse

Back taxes need complete

Back taxes need completed and filed

Switch to us!

Pay up to 70% less than last year (Please verify)

Call for your appointment (412) 377-3358 

Click here to contact us for any unanswered tax or accounting questions   

Shirley the Tax Expert

Your Professional Tax & Accounting Services 
(412) 377-3358

Leave Shirley the Tax Expert a  Review